What would you say to a FREE 19″ NEC widescreen LCD?
Interested? Then check out this terrific offer brought to you from Advanced Inc. global partner, NEC.
From April 1st to June 30th, 2010, Business Advantage* end-users that purchase an eligible NEC projector will receive a FREE 19″ NEC widescreen LCD!
And there’s more… claim your cashback rewards too!
End-users will get also cash back on every eligible SKU purchase they claim!
What is Business Advantage?
Business Advantage, available through Advanced Inc., enables small-to-medium businesses to acquire display products to help engage customers, share information and move them to new levels of digital communication without straining their budgets.
Which products are eligible?
The following projectors all qualify for this offer:
Need more information?
Read more about Business Advantage.
* 200 employees or less.
Terms and Conditions
- To be eligible to receive your free LCD monitor, you must purchase an NEC NP310, NP410, NP410W, NP510, NP510WS, NP610S or NP610 from an authorized NEC Business Advantage reseller between April 1-June 30, 2010, or while supplies last.
- End-user must be enrolled in the NEC Business Advantage program.
- Once one of the qualifying projectors are registered on www.necdisplay.com/businessadvantage, then NEC will automatically send the FREE 19” widescreen desktop LCD (AS191WM-BK) or unit of equal value.
- Products must be purchased and invoiced from April 1-June 30, 2010.
- This offer is only valid on the purchase of a new NP310, NP410, NP410W, NP510, NP510WS, NP610S or NP610. Offer not valid on demo, evaluation or refurbished NEC product. NEC reserves the right to reject any claim that does not fully comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
- Products must be registered by July 31, 2010.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for the LCD delivery after the promotion period.
- This offer can’t be used in conjunction with any other promotional offers. NEC has the right to change, alter or cancel promotion at any time.
- Offer valid only in the United States and Canada and is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
NOTE: Educational institutions are not eligible for this promotion. Visit www.necstarstudent.com for full details on NEC’s educational program.