This new add-on to SMART Notebook collaborative learning software combines all the tools you need to teach math in a single application.
Meet other math teachers who will provide grade-specific examples to show how they use SMART products to engage students and improve learning outcomes. Discover how SMART Notebook Math Tools enables you to deliver lessons that appeal to all learning styles.
Space for this event is limited. To register, please visit this page to create a login. If you already have an account, register now.
Who should attend?
- Teachers, principals, administrators and technology decision makers
Why you should attend?
- Receive a full license to use SMART Notebook Math Tools at home and in your classroom
- Get hands-on training on how to integrate SMART Notebook Math Tools into Ontario curriculum
- Network and build relationships with other educators who use SMART products
- Learn how to make the most of SMART content, services, professional development and community
- Enter a draw for a chance to win more SMART products for your school
What topics will be covered?
- Key tools and features of new SMART Notebook Math Tools software
- Grade-specific best practices to help you get the most out of your SMART Notebook Math Tools software and SMART Board™ interactive whiteboard
- Strategies for creating engaging, interactive lessons from teachers from across North America that use SMART products
Date: Saturday March 6, 2010
Time: 8:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. (lunch included)
Place: International Centre,
6900 Airport Road,
Suite 120, Entrance 6B,
Mississauga, ON L4V 1E8
Visit the event website for further details.