Create, explore, evaluate and solve with SMART Notebook Math Tools
Advanced Education is pleased to announce the launch of the new SMART Notebook Math.
SMART Notebook Math Tools extends the capabilities of SMART Notebook software with a dynamic set of math-specific tools and features, so when you create and explore lessons on your SMART Board interactive whiteboard, you only need one application.
Designed specifically for middle and high school math classrooms, SMART Notebook Math Tools has built-in features such as an equation editor and customer graph builder. You can manipulate shapes, use interactive measurement tools and even launch your Texas Instrument brand emulator right within your software.
- Add-on to SMART Notebook Software - For middle and high school math classrooms
- Advanced Equation Editor - This enables teachers to copy and paste equations or question sets from other software applications
- IT Emulator Integration
- Handwriting Recognition and Solving - For mathematical symbols
- Create Perfect Arcs and Circles - Create perfect arcs and circles using the advanced compass tool
- Graph Simple and Complex Equations – Graph with the software’s interactive graphing capabilities
- Make Accurate Measurements - Do so with flexible tools such as the advanced ruler
For more information and to see a demo, click here.
Alternatively, you can call Advanced Education at 1-800-436-6239 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.