Easy to use and at the right price, NP Short Throw Series portable projectors from Advanced Inc. partner, NEC, provides all the essential features that you need to connect with your audience.
Full-featured yet affordable, the NP510WS and NP610S portable projectors deliver an ideal short-throw distance solution for education (including interactive whiteboards) and corporate applications.
Bright enough for use in large rooms, these models can be connected to the network for remote monitoring and control. Compared to their predecessors, these models consume less power, start up and shut down quicker and feature a carbon footprint meter, longer filter usage time and lamp-life (in ECO Mode) and a remote with ECO Mode button for easy lamp switching.
NP Short Throw Series at a glance:
Essential Features for Ease of Use
- Top cover lamp change provides for easy lamp changes without removal of the projector from the mount
- Bright images easily viewed in any application
- Automatic keystone correction technology instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 base-T capability)
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector remotely.
Versatile Features and Powerful Performance
- With XGA and WXGA native resolutions, high brightness up to 2600 lumens and patented NEC technologies, NP Short Throw Series portable projectors display impressive image quality
- Dual computer inputs, including DVI-I, ensure quick switching between presentations
- Powerful 7-watt speaker provides volume needed for large rooms
- Nearly silent operation with noise level as low as 29dB in ECO Mode
- Cabinet control lock setting enables user to deactivate buttons on cabinet to prevent unwanted changes to projector settings.
Designed with the Environment in Mind
- Extended lamp life with ECO Mode™ technology increases lamp life up to 5000 hours, while lowering power consumption
- Power management enables projector to automatically turn off when an incoming signal is not detected from any of the inputs
- Auto Power On via the RGB (15-pin) input connector when a signal is detected from a computer
- Carbon savings meter calculates the positive effects of operating the projector in ECO Mode, which is encouraged by an optional message at start-up. A green ECO Mode button on the remote control makes the switch easy.
- Quick start (3 to 4 seconds) lets you begin presenting in seconds while quick shutdown (immediate power off with no cooling required after shutdown) ensures efficient energy usage
- Countdown sleep timer can be set to automatically turn off the projector
- Filter life increased by three times compared to previous generation models.
Series Features and Benefits
- Closed captioning
- Long lamp life (up to 5,000 hrs.)
- Easy to use
- Virtual remote
- Monitor output
- Automatic keystone correction
- 7-watt speaker
- DVI-I input.
- Control and signal interface box (NPSTCTL) manages power on/off, input switching and volume. Input panel consists of (2) VGA, (2) stereo ini, composite, S-Video and stereo RCA. Cable bundle included.
- Wall mount (NPSTWM) includes wall bracket, pole and projector mounting bracket for simple, out-of-the-way installation.
For more details on this PRODUCT ANNOUNCEMENT on the new, energy-efficient, NP Short Throw Series portable projectors, contact Advanced Presentation Products now or call us TOLL FREE on (800) 436-6239.