Audio visual specialist Advanced Inc. can now help customers tackle even the most demanding integration projects with the NEC NP4100 projector.
Designed to meet the needs of users requiring exceptionally bright light output for large venues and areas with high ambient light, this model features brightness up to 6200 lumens, making it ideal for larger-sized screens and rooms with minimal lighting control such as auditoriums and training and network centers.
The NP4100 can be rotated freely (360°) in order to point up or down depending on the installation requirements.
Flexibility enables performance
- 6200 ANSI lumens
- Vertical and horizontal lens shift enables ﬂexible projector placement
- Ships lensless with a complete line of optional bayonet style lenses (5) for quick and easy lens exchange. Optional lenses enable the user to determine the appropriate lens to cover projection distances between 2.6 – 283 feet.
- Dual or single lamp operation. Selectable settings allow for multiple light outputs and extended lamp life
- Power zoom and focus simpliﬁes installation and operation
- BrilliantColor™ technology can dramatically increase system brightness and color saturation at mid and low video levels, while optimizing color gain across the full color gamut
- DynamicBlack™ technology allows for dramatic improvement in the black level of the video, producing incredible detail in dark scenes
- Advanced color management adjusts for input type (high-bright, presentation, video, movie, graphics and sRGB)
- For applications requiring maximum brightness, a 4-segment color wheel is pre-installed. For video quality color reproduction, a 6-segment color wheel is included.
- 1W of power consumption while in stand-by mode.
Integrated networking and asset management
- Integrated RJ45 connection for quick connection to the LAN (10/100 Base-T capability)
- Remote diagnostics enable the user to monitor and make adjustments to the projector via the network from a remote location
- Built-in HTTP page allows for control and monitoring over a LAN network. Email notification of error messages or lamp end-of-life can be sent to remote locations.
Extending the life of the projector
- Extended use operation for the most demanding applications
- ECO Mode™ technology extends lamp life by up to 25%
- Quick Power Off protects the lamp during the cool down period if the power is removed by unplugging the power cord or when the power strip is switched off. Lamp temperature is monitored internally during this period to prevent unit power on until the lamp is properly cooled.
- Sealed optical block minimizes the effects of dust, helping to ensure the delivery of crisp, distortion-free images
- Lamp power switching timer control saves lamp life and reduces power consumption.
- Automatic signal detection instantaneously connects with the live source
- Flexible video/data connections, including S-Video, component video, three computer inputs (VGA, RGBHV, DVI with HDCP), and monitor output
- Cabinet control lock setting enables user to deactivate buttons on cabinet to prevent unwanted changes to projector settings
- Password protection restricts unauthorized use of projector
- AutoSense™ automatically syncs with any computer signal and features one touch image optimization
- VORTEX™ Technology Plus breakthrough image processing technology improves white level, color accuracy, dynamic range and varying levels of black in an image
- ECO Mode technology extends lamp life, lowers audible noise and reduces total cost of ownership
- Kensington lock slot enables security cable to be attached to projector
- 64-step image magniﬁcation with location control.
NP4100 lens bundles are also available
Series features and beneﬁts
- Extended use operation
- Complete line of (5) bayonet-style lenses
- Powered vertical and horizontal lens shift
- Power zoom and focus
- Dual/single lamp operation
- Built-in LAN connection for control
- Comprehensive input panel
- Dust-resistant design with sealed optical block.
Need help or advice?
For more information, availability, pricing or any other enquiries on the NEC NP4100 installation camera, contact Advanced Inc. now or call TOLL FREE: (800) 436-6239.
All trademarks acknowledged.