Leading HD video conferencing systems specialist and partner to Advanced Inc. LifeSize, has just announced LifeSize® Desktop video software.
Demonstrated at the LifeSize booth during InfoComm 09 in Orlando, Florida (June 17th-19th), this new PC-based desktop video application further differentiates LifeSize as the market leader in HD video and will be generally available in Q3 2009.
LifeSize Desktop joins the LifeSize family of high definition video communications solutions. It works with off-the-shelf web cams and is performance-optimized for today’s PCs allowing knowledge workers to stay connected to their colleagues, customers, or partners from virtually anywhere in the world.
Remote users can easily connect and communicate with high quality video at any bandwidth, over the corporate VPN or through LifeSize Transit, for secure NAT/firewall traversal.
LifeSize® Desktop™ delivers:
- HD Video and Audio: Clear 720p30 receive @ 1Mbps with advanced wideband audio
- 16:9 Layout: Send and receive video in widescreen format to fit with your HD room systems
- Ease of Use: Intuitive and familiar user interface
- CPU Efficient: Low CPU utilization enables HD video communications even with multiple applications running
- Asynchronous Bandwidth: Separately configurable to ensure the best video quality
- Simple Deployment: Installation takes minutes, no central server or infrastructure required.
Craig Malloy, CEO and founder of LifeSize Communications said, “With LifeSize Desktop, we’re providing businesses with the ability to connect everyone within their organization to the rich communications and collaboration experience of a LifeSize enterprise deployment including mobile users who are often most at risk of becoming disconnected from their co-workers.”
Want to know more?
For more information including a no-obligation trial, contact Advanced Inc. now or call us on toll free on (800) 436-6239.