Many important details have been further improved and some innovative new features have been added. The difference between the two new units is the built-in camera.
The VZ-C12³ comes with a state-of-the-art 1-CCD SXGA-camera with 820 lines resolution while the VZ-C32³ features a brand new 3-CCD SXGA-camera with 1200 lines resolution and 100% lifelike colors.
Both units now have 3 native resolutions in all 3 popular aspect ratios:
- SXGA – 1280 x 960 pixel – 4:3
- WXGA – 1280 x 800 pixel – 16:10
- 720p HD – 1280 x 720 pixel – 16:9.
The most important new features include:
- Maintenance free high-brightness LED light system
- Additional LAN-features like streaming in multicast and singlecast (unicast) mode, authentication etc.
- Integrated, seamless switch with fading effects
- Advanced keystone correction
- USB host port for connecting USB sticks (as extension of image memory etc.)
- Advanced controlling with professional protocol via RS232, LAN and USB
- Low power consumption (50W)
- A new mainboard with even more computing power and additional resources.
The products will become available in March/April 2009.
Need more information?
For more information, availability, pricing or any other enquiries on the latest WolfVision Ceiling Visualizers, contact Document Camera Experts now or call us on 1-866-593-8555.
Visit the WolfVision website.
All trademarks acknowledged.