Mississauga, Toronto, ON. – APRIL 2009.
Leading provider of audio visual solutions across Canada, Advanced Inc., has qualified as an InfoComm International Diamond AudioVisual Solutions Provider (AVSP).
This designation recognizes that a percentage of the company’s sales, customer service and technical staff have achieved and maintained individual InfoComm Certification and have completed relevant coursework from the InfoComm Academy.
InfoComm awards individual Certification to audiovisual professionals who have demonstrated knowledge and comprehension of the science and technology used in communications including audio, video, display and systems.
“…professionalism and an aspiration to excellence…”
“An AVSP designation gives AV companies a competitive advantage in the marketplace,” said Randal A. Lemke, InfoComm International’s executive director.
He added, “Customers of audiovisual communications and presentation systems can be confident of professionalism and an aspiration to excellence when working with these companies that have invested in education and training to stay current on the latest AV technologies and techniques.”
Emphasis on best practice
The company-level AVSP recognition program is the only such program available for the commercial audiovisual industry. In addition to confirming that a percentage of the company’s employees are InfoComm certified and have completed important coursework, the Diamond AVSP designation means that Advanced Inc. has agreed to comply with 10 Standards of Excellence developed in collaboration with industry experts to emphasize the best practices of audiovisual businesses.
The Standards of Excellence are a guidepost for audiovisual companies and professionals who place the customer first and offer quality audiovisual solutions. They include the commitment to provide complete customer satisfaction with audiovisual solutions that provide value to the client.
They convey the importance that audiovisual solutions providers place on their own skills development through continuing education. They also cover the critical role that audiovisual professionals play as partners with IT specialists, architects, building managers and others.
What are the ‘Ten Standards of Excellence?’
Developed in collaboration with industry experts to emphasize the best practices of AV businesses, Advanced Inc. adheres to the following standards:
- Complete Solutions – The AV Solutions Provider (AVSP) works to provide a comprehensive AV system that meets the client’s communications needs.
- Informed Advice – The AVSP pursues a collaborative relationship with the client to understand the needs and recommend solutions to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Best Value - The AVSP seeks to give the client the best possible value and return on investment.
- On-Going Technical Support – The AVSP provides on-going support for the AV system through warranty and maintenance programs to ensure the system’s usability and the client’s satisfaction.
- Systems Compatibility – The AVSP designs or provides a seamless operational interface for components used in a rental environment or permanent installation to create a stable and viable system.
- Scalability – The AVSP designs and integrates AV systems that promote ease-of-use, long-term cost-effectiveness and upgradeability.
- Clear Scope of Work – The AVSP specifies in the proposal and quotation all the necessary components and services required to create the AV system and clearly calls out and discusses any exceptions.
- Appropriate Documentation – The AVSP provides appropriate and complete documentation of the system as specified in the vendor’s proposal and quotation or the consultant’s specification.
- Expert Technical Staff – AVSP staff are in programs to become industry certified, to maintain their certification and to keep current on new developments in AV technology.
- Training Support – The AVSP is a source of professional training services to help the client become proficient in using AV technologies and systems and to advance their communications goals.
Get in touch