Introducing the giant 82-inch professional-grade LCD for digital signage and corporate information display from Advanced Inc, Canada’s leading provider of audio visual products and services.
82” professional-grade LCD display ideal for corporate and digital signage applications.
Enhance your image in a big way. The 82” NEC MultiSync LCD8205 delivers big-screen performance and capabilities for your corporate and digital signage applications.
Its sheer size (landscape orientation provides an active screen area of almost six feet in width and more than three feet in height) captures the attention of audiences both near and far. And with full high-definition resolution, lightning-quick response times, the widest possible viewing angles and high brightness/contrast, your images and messaging keep all eyes on the screen.
This level of performance makes this display ideal for corporate lobbies and boardrooms, digital signage applications and tradeshows/events, leaving positive, lasting impressions.
- High brightness (600 cd/m2) helps overcome ambient lighting obstacles for distraction-free viewing
- Remarkable contrast (5000:1) provides for staggeringly deep blacks and improved color depth
- Thermal protection includes fan-based technology specially designed to work in both landscape and portrait modes and be controlled locally or remotely. Internal temperature sensors control self-protective circuits, while special self-diagnostics communicate the status of the thermal characteristics
- Protective panel (optional; LCD8205-P) creates new display opportunities in high-traffic or potentially hazardous environments
- TileMatrix™ allows you to create video walls (up to 16 displays in a 4×4 matrix equaling 27 ft. diagonal)
- TileComp™ works in tandem with TileMatrix to compensate for the bezel width and create a more seamless video wall
- Five picture and audio modes adjust the picture and sound, optimizing for the best viewer experience
- Color temperature adjustable from 2600 – 10,000K, allowing for perfect whitepoint matching across screens as well as matching to source devices
- AmbiBright™ technology automatically adjusts the backlight depending on ambient lighting brightness for optimal picture quality and viewing.
For more information on NEC LCD Displays, contact Advanced Inc. or call 905-502-1110.
Advanced Products Group. Audio Visual Displays, Products, Services & Solutions – Right Across Canada.