The new Bay Street restaurant, where everything on the menu is fewer than 650 calories, is one of SIR Corporation’s (Service Inspired Restaurants) ‘signature’ branded restaurants. These type of restaurants are typically one-of-a-kind that range in offerings from fine dining to active sports bar.
Located on the concourse level in Commerce Court South, “Four” holds up to 176 people (including 27 at the bar) and was recently opened by SIR Corp. CEO Peter Fowler who boasted that the restaurant “redefined the meaning of indulgence”.
A significant contribution to the ambience of the venue was provided by Advanced whose custom design and installation of four screens set beneath smoked glass provided a unique and stylish focal point at the back of the dining room.
Effective internal collaboration between Advanced Products Group consultancy service and Advanced Presentation Solutions project installation specialists, resulted in a successful, custom design solution for this venue in which the following specification was implemented:
- 11 x 22” HDTVs around bar area
- 4 x 40” NEC HDTVs in a line showing special digital signage videos
- Up to 8 different sources can be show on TVs via 8×8 matrix switcher
- All sources either HD or scaled up to HD
- 10 audio zones throughout restaurant with 37 speakers and 11 sub-woofers resulting in over 7000 watts of audio power
- Auxiliary DJ input into audio system for guest DJs
- All controlled by dual, Crestron touchpanel controllers (1 x wired, 1 x wireless).
For more details on audio visual consultancy, design and installation services for corporate, government or education, contact Advanced today.
Photos courtesy BizBash.