A Canada wide event focusing on the latest advancements in audiovisual technology.
- Unique products
- Collaborative technology
- Digital signage solutions
- Staging Services
The Axis Group Roadshow, touching down in eight cities across Canada, is a Product Showcase and Seminar focusing on the latest in audiovisual technology.
Who should attend?
- IT Managers,
- Facility Managers,
- Purchasing Managers,
- Event Planners,
- Architects and Designers
It’s an opportunity to experience the latest in audiovisual technology – to physically see product demonstrations in the product showcase area and attend a series of focused seminars related to trends in the industry.
Whether you are planning your next corporate event and looking for fresh ideas, designing or upgrading a new boardroom or classroom, or researching the impact of high definition video communications – you’ll find it at the Axis Roadshow. Come see the latest in A/V technology by well known manufacturers such as Audio Enhancements, Lifesize Communications, NEC Display Solutions, Polycom, and SMART Technologies.
Key Dates and Locations:
- Halifax – Tues Jan 29th – Pier 21
- Montreal – Friday Feb 1st – Centre des Sciences de Montreal
- Toronto – Tues Feb 5th – Mississauga Convention Center
- Winnipeg – Thurs Feb 8th – Winnipeg Convention Centre
- Regina – Tues Feb 12th – Conexus Arts Centre
- Saskatoon – Thurs Feb 14th – Western Development Museum
- Calgary – Wed Feb 20th – Calgary Convention Center
- Vancouver – Tues March 11th- Renaissance Hotel
For additional information, visit www.axisgroup.ca/roadshow