Toshiba’s Digital Products Division, a division of Toshiba America Information Systems, Inc., today announced the release of the TLP-XC2000U LCD projector with integrated, advanced CMOS (complementary metal oxide semiconductor) document camera. The projector’s high-quality document camera features a 3-mega pixel resolution, 16X zoom and built-in LED light for capturing 3D images, fine text and microscopic details for big-screen display for a value-price of $1,099 (ESUP)1.
“The Toshiba TLP-XC2000U projector with advanced, integrated document camera will capture any audience’s attention and give presenters and educators the ability to show the latest products, archeological samples or a page from a textbook instantly,” said Sam Malik, director of projector sales and marketing, Toshiba Digital Products Division. “The TLP-XC2000U projector is another example of Toshiba’s dedication to creating the best quality presentation solutions at unbeatable pricing for educators, small-to-medium businesses and corporate trainers.”
Featuring Toshiba’s Natural Color Enhancer3 (NCE3), users can project images with exceptionally sharp and brilliant clarity. At just 8.8 pounds, the TLP-XC2000U projector sports an impressive 2,000 ANSI lumens, XGA 1024 x 768 native resolution and 400:1 contrast ratio to deliver bright, captivating images. The projector is HDTV/DTV compatible and the lamp life can be extended up to 3,000 hours in Eco-Mode for energy and cost savings.
The projector is designed with a sophisticated approach to security, a removable palm-sized control panel. When the security panel is removed, the projector is no longer operable unless the password is entered on the remote control or when the removable panel is replaced.
The TLP-XC2000U projector also includes the following leading-edge features:
- One-touch auto setup on a fully-loaded presentation remote to ensure worry-free, professional presentations even in the most unforgiving environments;
- Instant power shut down capability that enables the projector to power off instantly once disconnected from the power outlet with no cool-down time required;
- Digital zoom function on the remote control allowing the presenter to zoom in on a specific image presentation element such as spreadsheet numbers or other important details;
- A variety of connectivity options, such as composite video and S-video inputs, audio in and variable audio output capabilities;
- Special monitor-out capabilities that allow users to display and view images on a monitor and screen simultaneously, allowing the presenter to face their audience directly rather than turning around to read slides;
- Automatic vertical keystone correction (plus or minus 30 degrees) that instantly projects a square image even when the projector is set up at a steep offset angle to the screen;
- Quiet operation of only 31 decibels (dB) (in low mode) – quieter than a soft conversation.
The TLP-XC2000U is currently available through Toshiba’s authorized distributors, VARs, mail-order outlets and www.ToshibaDirect.com.